Affordable Hearing Services
At Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center, we want to provide you with one convenient location for all your hearing needs. We keep our prices fair and carry only the highest-quality hearing aids for sale to give our patients the best experience possible.
We stand out among hearing aid specialists for two reasons: our customer service and our family focus. We offer personalized service for every patient because no two hearing situations are the same. Your hearing is as unique as your fingerprint, and you deserve to be treated like the individual you are. We'll also care for you with as much love and attention as we would any member of our family because when you come to Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center, you become part of our family.
We offer the following services at no charge:
- Hearing testing: A full evaluation of your hearing lets us understand the nature and severity of your hearing loss and whether hearing aids would be a good solution for you.
- Hearing aid consultation: Getting hearing aids is a big decision, so we make sure you have all the information you need about hearing loss, hearing aids, and your options.
- Hearing aid cleaning: To keep your hearing aids working at their best, we'll give your hearing aids a deep clean at no cost, even if you purchased them elsewhere.
Other Services Offered
- Hearing aid sales and fitting: We offer the latest hearing aids from all leading manufacturers. Based on your individual needs, we'll recommend the hearing aids that would be best suited for you. If you decide to purchase hearing aids from us, we'll custom program them for your unique needs.
- Hearing aid reprogramming & hearing aid repair: If you purchased hearing aids elsewhere or your current aids aren't working as well as you'd like, come see us and let us make adjustments to make your hearing aids more effective.
- Tinnitus management: Tinnitus, known as ringing in the ears, can be a distracting and unpleasant experience. In some cases, tinnitus can be treated effectively with hearing aids.
- Earwax management: Accumulation of earwax can affect your hearing and also damage your hearing aids. We can keep your ears and your hearing aids clean.