Are you having trouble hearing birdsongs, music, or the voices of people you love? If so, it's time to visit us at Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center to improve your hearing and quality of life. Our values are patient-centered, so you will always be put first. Because when you come to Texas State Hearing, you become a part of our family. Let us be the solution and help you regain the sounds you've been missing and reconnect you with the people you care about. We offer our community hearing aids , hearing aid reprogramming services, and much more. Contact us to learn more today.
- We build relationships and get to know you. You become part of our family. We care about what happens in your life as much as we care about helping you hear better.
- We are an independent hearing aid distributor. We aren't owned by any hearing aid manufacturer. Instead, we carry hearing aids from all major brands, giving us a wider range to choose from. We fit you with hearing aids based on what you need, not what we're supposed to sell.
- We are driven by caring for people, not making money. We offer great products at great prices and find a way to help every patient-regardless of budget. That's why we never charge for hearing tests or to clean your hearing aids.
- Our patients return to see us year after year. We've had patients trust us with their hearing since the 1980s. Even if our patients try to find hearing solutions elsewhere, many times they return to us because they can't find the same quality of care that we provide.
- Many of our new patients come as referrals. That's the best praise we can ask for. It means so much to us that our patients trust us enough to recommend us to their friends and family.
- We are able to give you an appointment quickly. Although we do what we can to quickly get you an appointment, we can't promise same-day service. But, you'll never have to wait long.
Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center is a veteran-led, family-owned business that has been serving the Abilene community for decades. We believe in giving patients like you the best possible care, and we always have your best interest in mind.
We'll treat you with the same kindness and patience we use with our own family - because when you come to Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center, you become family.
Your hearing is as unique as your fingerprint. And your hearing solution needs to be just as personal. Unlike big box stores, we don't take a cookie-cutter approach to hearing aids.
What works for someone else might not work for you, even if you have the same hearing loss on paper. We take the time to find the perfect solution for you.
HearStrong was founded in 2013 with the goal of inspiring a mass hearing healthcare awareness movement. An estimated 48 million Americans experience hearing loss, and 80% of these individuals let it go unaddressed. This could be due to barriers such as social stigmas, financial difficulties, lack of awareness and resources, and more. In response to this need, HearStrong began recognizing and sharing the stories of remarkable people with hearing loss in an effort to empower and inspire others to take control of their hearing health. The HearStrong Foundation recognizes outstanding adults and children with hearing loss and gives them a platform to empower and serve others in need of hearing care.
We know that ear health is a crucial part of your overall well-being. Learn more about how to keep your ears healthy!
At Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center we care about your overall health and well-being. Discover some ways you can prevent cognitive decline and continue to feel your best.
At Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center, we want to make your hearing health a top priority during these unprecedented times. Learn some tips for how to communicate better with a mask on!
Don't continue to let hearing loss keep you disconnected from the ones you love. Discover why you should make better hearing your New Year's resolution.