Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center
Are you having trouble hearing birdsongs, music, or the voices of people you love? If so, it's time to visit us at Texas State Hearing Aid Device Center to improve your hearing and quality of life. Our values are patient-centered, so you will always be put first. Because when you come to Texas State Hearing, you become a part of our family. Let us be the solution and help you regain the sounds you've been missing and reconnect you with the people you care about. We offer our community hearing aids , hearing aid reprogramming services, and much more. Contact us to learn more today.
Each Moment Like You've Never Heard Before
Explore Unitron Hearing Aids
How We're Different
- We build relationships and get to know you. You become part of our family. We care about what happens in your life as much as we care about helping you hear better.
- We are an independent hearing aid distributor. We aren't owned by any hearing aid manufacturer. Instead, we carry hearing aids from all major brands, giving us a wider range to choose from. We fit you with hearing aids based on what you need, not what we're supposed to sell.
- We are driven by caring for people, not making money. We offer great products at great prices and find a way to help every patient-regardless of budget. That's why we never charge for hearing tests or to clean your hearing aids.
- Our patients return to see us year after year. We've had patients trust us with their hearing since the 1980s. Even if our patients try to find hearing solutions elsewhere, many times they return to us because they can't find the same quality of care that we provide.
- Many of our new patients come as referrals. That's the best praise we can ask for. It means so much to us that our patients trust us enough to recommend us to their friends and family.
- We are able to give you an appointment quickly. Although we do what we can to quickly get you an appointment, we can't promise same-day service. But, you'll never have to wait long.